- 1 August, 1914 (9 Av, 5674): world war 1-starts
- 4 August, 1940 (29 Tamuz, 5700): Ze'ev Jabotinsky-yertziet
- 10 August, 1893 (28 Av, 5653): yertziet of rav Naftali Zvi Yehuda Berlin
- 14 August, 1929 (8 Av, 5689): Jewish Agency for Israel-established
- 15 August, 2005 (10 Av, 5765): Israel's unilateral disengagement plan-hitnatkut
- 20 August, 1915 (10 Elul, 5675): Rav Yitzchak Yaacov Reines yertziet
- 22 August, 1609 (18 Elul, 5369): yertziet of Maharal of Prague
- 24 August, 1929 (18 Av, 5689): 1929 Palestine riots
- 29 August, 1897 (1 Elul, 5657): The First Zionist Congress
View additional History Events by date
To explore what it means to be a Jew and show the chanichim that there is no one definition of a good Jew.
To get the chanichim to be "jealous" of people who live in
Goal: the Chanichim should understand the importance of being united as a Bnei-Akiva group and of course as a nation.
a site full of fun activities and games for all festivals. There are activities for shabbat, Birchot Hashachar, learning the alef-bet and more. You could also find a summary for this week's Parsha and colour pictures of the Parsha.
Information about Pessach, "Halacoht" of Pessach, The "Hagada", Egypt and the Seder's bowl Pessach's songs and melodies, activities, stories and other links
Pessach be "Ofarim"
Activities for Pessach and about Pessach's names
Stories, Songs and Pessach's songs's melodies
Presentation about Pessach Clips and Recipes
For young ages...