- 2 October, 1941 (11 Tishrei, 5702): Menahem Ussishkin-yertziet
- 6 October, 1973 (10 Tishrei, 5734): yom kippur war
- 9 October, 1994 (4 Cheshvan, 5755): sergeant nachshon wachsman-kidnapped
- 16 October, 1874 (5 Cheshvan, 5635): Zvi Hirsch Kalischer-yertziet
- 16 October, 1986 (13 Tishrei, 5747): Ron Arad-captured
- 17 October, 2001 (30 Tishrei, 5762): Rehavam Ze'evi-killed
- 29 October, 1956 (24 Cheshvan, 5717): Mivtza Kadesh
Backround: Since there are many different ways to present and teach this Perek and so many different things to focus on, I included a lot, but you guys can choose which of these aspects you want to discuss in your shiur.
Goals: Chanichim will understand the messages and the various themes in Shirat Devorah, why Devorah sings Shirah after this battle, and why we should sing Shirah in general.
|Alter: 12-16||5007 Ansichten||Aussicht|
Background: Chaluziut is loosely translated as “pioneering” but we will see how the definition can be sharpened.
Goals:The chanichim will be able to define what Chaluziut is. They will compare the original definition given in Tanach to how modern Zionisim defines “the Chalutz.” Different characteristics of “the Chalutz” should be discussed. Does being a Chalutz describe one aspect of life, or is it a philosophy of life? To what extent are we Chaluzim? The chanichim will also be able to give examples of individual Chaluzim who have impacted
|Alter: 13-15||8331 Ansichten||Aussicht|