- 1 March, 1806 (11 Adar, 5566): Chaim Joseph David Azulai-yertziet
- 1 March, 1920 (11 Adar, 5680): Tel Hai
- 1 March, 1920 (11 Adar, 5680): Joseph Trumpeldor
- 4 March, 1987 (3 Adar, 5747): Jonathan Pollard-court case
- 5 March, 1946 (11 Adar, 5706): Birya affair
- 6 March, 1929 (24 Adar, 5689): Bnei Akiva was established by Yechiel Eliash in Jerusalem
- 9 March, 1895 (13 Adar, 5655): Moshe Feinstein-yertziet
- 9 March, 1982 (14 Adar, 5742): Rav Zvi Yehuda Kook-yertziet
- 10 March, 1998 (12 Adar, 5758): Rav Hayim David HaLevi-yertziet
- 10 March, 1949 (9 Adar, 5709): Flying of the ink flag
- 11 March, 1787 (21 Adar, 5547): Elimelech of Lizhensk-yertziet
- 22 March, 1885 (6 Nissan, 5745): Aryeh Levin-born
- 26 March, 1978 (27 Adar, 5739): The Israel-Egypt peace treaty was signed
Why do you do what you do? Every day, all of us have to make lots of little choices. We hope that they live up to what we think our values, but we all know that it doesn't always happen the way we want it to.
Anyway, enough with the serious stuff. This game can be adapted to suit all ages and all attention spans.
|Alter: 7-18||3767 Ansichten||Aussicht|
Each day we find people that don’t care enough about things around them.
Your Chanichim will understand, that we have to learn to take care about the people around us, and to think about them sometimes, like we want them to think about us. If we want a healthy and good society, we have to work on our Midot!
We need to pay attention not only for our self’s, and family. We need to pay attention also for people that we don’t know, and to take care for them, too.
The Chanichim will understand, that to take care isn’t only in the big things, it is also in the little things, during the day, and we need to get use to this idea….
|Alter: 10-16||4239 Ansichten||Aussicht|