- 1 December, 1973 (6 Kislev, 5734): David Ben-Gurion-yahrzeit
- 11 December, 2005 (9 Kislev, 5766): prof' Yisrael Robert John Aumann-nobel price
- 12 December, 1995 (19 Kislev, 5756): Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria-yertziet
- 16 December, 1922 (26 Kislev, 5683): Eliezer Ben Yehuda-yertziet
- 17 December, 1937 (13 Tevet, 5698): hazofe-becoming a daily newspaper
- 27 December, 2008 (30 Kislev, 5769): 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict
- 28 December, 5763 (23 Tevet, 2002): Noam Apter in Yeshivat Otniel
- 29 December, 1901 (19 Tevet, 5662): established-Jewish National Fund
- 31 December, 1888 (27 Tevet, 5649): Samson Raphael Hirsch-passed away
Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai (who lived in the 2nd century CE in the
Holy Land) was possibly the holiest man that ever lived. Besides authoring the 'Zohar', being a master of the oral Torah and a miracle worker, he was one of the few Jews in history who spent every instant of his time learning Torah; no casual conversations, coffee breaks and certainly no vacations--only Torah.
|Alter: 10-100||6242 Ansichten||Aussicht|
The goal of this peulah is to make the chanichim differentiate between being a role model and being a personal example to others; while this theme has definitely been discussed before, it is important to repeat as they sign on to be dugma’ot ishi’ot for the coming year.
|Alter: 14-16||7901 Ansichten||Aussicht|