- 1 March, 1806 (11 Adar, 5566): Chaim Joseph David Azulai-yertziet
- 1 March, 1920 (11 Adar, 5680): Tel Hai
- 1 March, 1920 (11 Adar, 5680): Joseph Trumpeldor
- 4 March, 1987 (3 Adar, 5747): Jonathan Pollard-court case
- 5 March, 1946 (11 Adar, 5706): Birya affair
- 6 March, 1929 (24 Adar, 5689): Bnei Akiva was established by Yechiel Eliash in Jerusalem
- 9 March, 1895 (13 Adar, 5655): Moshe Feinstein-yertziet
- 9 March, 1982 (14 Adar, 5742): Rav Zvi Yehuda Kook-yertziet
- 10 March, 1998 (12 Adar, 5758): Rav Hayim David HaLevi-yertziet
- 10 March, 1949 (9 Adar, 5709): Flying of the ink flag
- 11 March, 1787 (21 Adar, 5547): Elimelech of Lizhensk-yertziet
- 22 March, 1885 (6 Nissan, 5745): Aryeh Levin-born
- 26 March, 1978 (27 Adar, 5739): The Israel-Egypt peace treaty was signed
Jealousy - The Tenth Commandment
Aleph: To Learn about the Ten Commandments To Learn more specifically about the commandment of “Do not Covet”
Bet: To learn about the traits of greed and Jealousy To learn about the Yetzer hara and its role within every Jew
|Alter: 12-13||4730 Ansichten||Aussicht|
|Alter: 1-100||9053 Ansichten||Aussicht|
Remembering The Holocaust
The chanichim will appreciate the importance of speaking to Holocaust survivors and learning their stories in order to continue the memory of the Holocaust.
|Alter: 7-14||4974 Ansichten||Aussicht|
The Gates Of Jerusalem
מטרות: התלמידים ידעו מה קרה ביום ירושלים.
התלמידים יכירו את ירושלים בתקופות שונות בהיסטוריה דרך השערים שבה.
|Alter: 7-10||13004 Ansichten||Aussicht|
The Fall Of Shimshon
Goals: The chanichim will discuss that despite Shimshon’s true reason for living amongst the Pelishtim and starting up with him, he will become influenced by the end, and start giving into his ta’avot and his need for revenge. This will ultimately lead to his downfall. The question in all of these stories is what are Shimshon’s intentions? Is he really 100% doing this as an undercover mission, or is he taking a lot of fringe benefits (women, power, strength, revenge)? Also the chanichim will discuss the difference between koach – physical strength – that Shimshon definitely has, and gevurah – spiritual strength, which it seems he lacks, and what we can learn from this about what the spiritual personality should be of a leader.
|Alter: 13-18||3221 Ansichten||Aussicht|
History about Tu Bishvat
The Jewish Agency history since 1948