About Bnei Akiva
Tipo de recursos: Peula Idiomoa: English
Edad 6 - 8
Cantidad de participantes en el grupo 10 - 25
Tiempo estimado: 45 minutos
about-bnei-akiva taf peula.doc (27 KB)
Vistas por tiempo: 10369
Descargadas por tiempo: 1951
Haben Sie diese Datei heruntergeladen und haben Sie etwas zu teilen?
Hier ist der Ort!
teach the chanichim a bit about bnei Akiva (on a very basic level) and its function around the world.
bingo boards, tickets (to put on boards), prizes, questions for bingo and go2israel game.
Bnei Akiva (!!!)
Topic: Bnei Akiva
Written by: Naomi Rosenblatt and Datya Sheinfeld
Age: Taf (1-3)
Goal: teach the chanichim a bit about bnei Akiva (on a very basic level) and its function around the world.
Materials: bingo boards, tickets (to put on boards), prizes, questions for bingo and go2israel game.
Step 1: Bingo
play bingo with the kids. This is about bnei Akiva and their knowledge of it – in the world, or in your galil. Feel free to add questions and answers.
What is Bnei Akiva's himnon? (yad achim)
2) What is the name of 2nd and 3rd grade? (chevraya taf)
3) What are the pieces of paper you get when you behave well in groups?
4) When we stand in a "chet" and sing the himnon, what activity are we
5) What do we have each shabbat? (snif)
6) What is
7) What are the main aspects of Bnei Akiva's ideology? (torah v'avodah)
8) What are the madrichim's shirts called? (tilboshet)
9) What is used to represent Torah in the semel? (the luchot)
10) Who is Bnei Akiva named after? (Rabbi Akiva)
11) What is the name of grades 4-6? (chevraya alef)
12) What is the Jewish state? (
13) What is the name of grades 7-8? (chevraya zach)
14) What is the name of grades 9-12? (chevraya bet)
15) What do you answer when someone says "Hashem imachem"? (yevarechecha
16) What symbolizes the unity of all the different parts of the semel?
17) How old was Rabbi Akiva when he started to learn Torah? (40)
Step 2: Go2Israel!
Take two pieces of paper -- one that says "galut" and one that says "
on the size of the room). Whoever gets to
The questions are all about what Bnei Akiva does in
1) What kind of program does Bnei Akiva have for underprivileged Israeli
kids on Tu Bishvat? (send them to forests to plant trees)
2)What special parade does Bnei Akiva have in
(Israel Day parade)
3) What kind of summer programs does Bnei Akiva have for older kids?
4) What kind of programs do different cities get together to have on a
few shabbatot during the year? (shabbatonim)
5) How many different countries have Bnei Akiva? (28)
6) What special message did Bnei Akiva of the
7) Bonus... if they haven't gotten to "Israel" yet, ask them to name
different countries that have Bnei Akiva. For each country they can
have one step. Just do this until someone wins. (Some countries: Israel,
America, England, Scotland, South Africa, Norway, Canada, Argentina,
Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela, France, Russia, Holland, Sweden,
Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Austria,
» Todo > Bnei Akiva > Bnei Akiva Snifim en el mundo