- 5 April, 1948 (25 Adar, 5708): Operation Nachshon
- 11 April, 1909 (20 Nissan, 5669): Establishing Tel Aviv
- 11 April, 1794 (11 Nissan, 5554): rabi moshe ben nahman yahrzeit
- 15 April, 1946 (14 Nissan, 5706): Rav Moshe Avigdor Amiel-yertziet
- 16 April, 1921 (18 Nissan, 5682): Established-Hapoel hamizrachi
- 18 April, 1949 (19 Nissan, 5709): Meir Bar-Ilan-yertziet
- 19 April, 1950 (2 Iyar, 5710): Operation Ezra and Nehemiah
- 19 April, 1943 (14 Nissan, 5703): Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
1. You will learn that resistance during the Holocaust took many forms.
2. You will develop an awareness of conditions under which resistance is feasible.
3. You will study what types of resistance took place and where.
4. You will learn of the conditions under which survivors lived, and how incredible any resistance at all might have been.
5. You will understand the obstacles to Jewish resistance during the Holocaust.
6. You will be able to use your March experience, to cite specific instances of heroic resistance by Jews during the Holocaust despite incredible odds.
7. You will be able to respond appropriately to the accusation that Jews went to their death like "sheep to the slaughter."
8. You will understand and be able to support the position of "Survival as Resistance."
9. You may redefine what the word "resistance" means to you now.
|Ages: 13-18||4845 views||View|
|60 years to Israel kit
A kit marking 60 years to the State of Israel. Include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvari Torah, etc., in Hebrew and English