- 5 April, 1948 (25 Adar, 5708): Operation Nachshon
- 11 April, 1909 (20 Nissan, 5669): Establishing Tel Aviv
- 11 April, 1794 (11 Nissan, 5554): rabi moshe ben nahman yahrzeit
- 15 April, 1946 (14 Nissan, 5706): Rav Moshe Avigdor Amiel-yertziet
- 16 April, 1921 (18 Nissan, 5682): Established-Hapoel hamizrachi
- 18 April, 1949 (19 Nissan, 5709): Meir Bar-Ilan-yertziet
- 19 April, 1950 (2 Iyar, 5710): Operation Ezra and Nehemiah
- 19 April, 1943 (14 Nissan, 5703): Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
The Chanich will understand the connection between the trust placed on a person and that person’s mission.The chanich will understand that taking responsibility follows giving responsibility, and what are the borders of responsibility.An understanding of what is social responsibility, and that its derivative is social action!
|Ages: 12-15||6090 views||View|
Goal: The Chanichim will learn about 2 people: Eli Cohen the Isreali spy and Shimshon. They will understand why we can call them heroes.They will understand what it means physical Gvurah. Introduction: Throughout Jewish History there are many examples of heroes who were examples of physical gevurah. We are going to focus on a couple of individuals.
|Ages: 8-12||6099 views||View|
A kit for marking 60 years Kristallnacht which include - Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvar Tora, etc., in Hebrew and English