- 2 October, 1941 (11 Tishrei, 5702): Menahem Ussishkin-yertziet
- 6 October, 1973 (10 Tishrei, 5734): yom kippur war
- 9 October, 1994 (4 Cheshvan, 5755): sergeant nachshon wachsman-kidnapped
- 16 October, 1874 (5 Cheshvan, 5635): Zvi Hirsch Kalischer-yertziet
- 16 October, 1986 (13 Tishrei, 5747): Ron Arad-captured
- 17 October, 2001 (30 Tishrei, 5762): Rehavam Ze'evi-killed
- 29 October, 1956 (24 Cheshvan, 5717): Mivtza Kadesh
GOAL: So… the goal is that the Chanichim will understand how deep is the connection between Am-Yisrael and Eretz-Yisrael and how trees are helping that connection and making it stronger. The city that we are going to talk about is called Rosh-Pinna- One of the best examples for people who got connected to their land through trees.
|Ages: 6-12||13645 views||View|
Goals: The chanichim will understand that רבן יוחנן בן זכאי and חז"ל created different ways for עם ישראל to remember בית המקדש and to continue throughout the ages to hope and pray for its rebuilding. In addition, the chanichim will internalize the idea that it’s worth pursuing goals that seem far off or that won’t necessarily actualize in our own times, because it’s the people who dream that start and get others to complete the task. For example, even though it seems that one Jew making aliya or teaching about it won't make a big difference, it takes those people to get the weal turning.
|Ages: 15-17||8540 views||View|
|Marking 40 to Jerusalem kit
A kit to mark 40 years to Jerusalem. Include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Divrey Torah, etc., in Hebrew and English