- 2 October, 1941 (11 Tishrei, 5702): Menahem Ussishkin-yertziet
- 6 October, 1973 (10 Tishrei, 5734): yom kippur war
- 9 October, 1994 (4 Cheshvan, 5755): sergeant nachshon wachsman-kidnapped
- 16 October, 1874 (5 Cheshvan, 5635): Zvi Hirsch Kalischer-yertziet
- 16 October, 1986 (13 Tishrei, 5747): Ron Arad-captured
- 17 October, 2001 (30 Tishrei, 5762): Rehavam Ze'evi-killed
- 29 October, 1956 (24 Cheshvan, 5717): Mivtza Kadesh
This peula is her to teach the Chanichim two things one decision making skills. The second thing they will get from this peula is how it connects to Purim.
It connects because when Esther was asked to go speak to Achasverosh about “law” that was sent out to kill all the Jews of shushan She had a hard time deciding what to do to put herself first or put her people first and once she made the decision to go and speak to the king everything worked out well.
|Ages: 13-17||5946 views||View|
Tishrey kit which include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvar Tora, etc., in Hebrew and English