- 5 April, 1948 (25 Adar, 5708): Operation Nachshon
- 11 April, 1909 (20 Nissan, 5669): Establishing Tel Aviv
- 11 April, 1794 (11 Nissan, 5554): rabi moshe ben nahman yahrzeit
- 15 April, 1946 (14 Nissan, 5706): Rav Moshe Avigdor Amiel-yertziet
- 16 April, 1921 (18 Nissan, 5682): Established-Hapoel hamizrachi
- 18 April, 1949 (19 Nissan, 5709): Meir Bar-Ilan-yertziet
- 19 April, 1950 (2 Iyar, 5710): Operation Ezra and Nehemiah
- 19 April, 1943 (14 Nissan, 5703): Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
The chanichim should analyze the leadership skills of Devorah and Yael versus Barak. Devorah and Yael step up to the challenge and provide leadership from the side, when no leadership is coming from the men.
The chanichim should start to see the instability of the Shoftim cycle – there is no one clear leader (Devorah, Barak or Yael?) and the disunity of the Shevatim (only the ones in danger come to fight).
|Ages: 12-16||7872 views||View|
Goal: To show the Chanichim that the world is not a coincidence, that God controls everything and so that they will appreciate what goes on around them.
AND: to try and get the Chanichim to be familiar with the creation (or at least with Parashat Bereshit).
|Ages: 6-14||11705 views||View|
|Marking 40 to Jerusalem kit
A kit to mark 40 years to Jerusalem. Include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Divrey Torah, etc., in Hebrew and English