- 2 October, 1941 (11 Tishrei, 5702): Menahem Ussishkin-yertziet
- 6 October, 1973 (10 Tishrei, 5734): yom kippur war
- 9 October, 1994 (4 Cheshvan, 5755): sergeant nachshon wachsman-kidnapped
- 16 October, 1874 (5 Cheshvan, 5635): Zvi Hirsch Kalischer-yertziet
- 16 October, 1986 (13 Tishrei, 5747): Ron Arad-captured
- 17 October, 2001 (30 Tishrei, 5762): Rehavam Ze'evi-killed
- 29 October, 1956 (24 Cheshvan, 5717): Mivtza Kadesh
The chanichim should analyze the leadership skills of Devorah and Yael versus Barak. Devorah and Yael step up to the challenge and provide leadership from the side, when no leadership is coming from the men.
The chanichim should start to see the instability of the Shoftim cycle – there is no one clear leader (Devorah, Barak or Yael?) and the disunity of the Shevatim (only the ones in danger come to fight).
|Ages: 12-16||7881 views||View|
|Tu Bishvat kit
Tu Bishvat kit which include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvar Tora, etc., in Hebrew and English