- 1 December, 1973 (6 Kislev, 5734): David Ben-Gurion-yahrzeit
- 11 December, 2005 (9 Kislev, 5766): prof' Yisrael Robert John Aumann-nobel price
- 12 December, 1995 (19 Kislev, 5756): Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria-yertziet
- 16 December, 1922 (26 Kislev, 5683): Eliezer Ben Yehuda-yertziet
- 17 December, 1937 (13 Tevet, 5698): hazofe-becoming a daily newspaper
- 27 December, 2008 (30 Kislev, 5769): 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict
- 28 December, 5763 (23 Tevet, 2002): Noam Apter in Yeshivat Otniel
- 29 December, 1901 (19 Tevet, 5662): established-Jewish National Fund
- 31 December, 1888 (27 Tevet, 5649): Samson Raphael Hirsch-passed away
View additional History Events by date
|Ages: 10-18||2168 views||View|
To teach the chanachim about Parshat Vayetze and Yaakov's dream and also about the land of Israel through an interactive quiz.
|Ages: 8-10||8428 views||View|
Goal: Women will learn about Rosh chodesh and the meaning of it for women nowdays.
|Ages: 15-35||7125 views||View|
Goal: To discuss some of the issues and value conflicts that may arise when expanding traditional halachic categories to address modern technology.
|Ages: 15-18||5107 views||View|
Goal: That the Chanichim will understand the importance of preserving and standing for our ideals and uniqueness as individuals and a nation, and see the connection to the “Mityavnim” –the Jews that assimilated with the Greeks.
|Ages: 8-12||13865 views||View|
Education kits for download:
Tishrey kit which include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvar Tora, etc., in Hebrew and English