- 1 December, 1973 (6 Kislev, 5734): David Ben-Gurion-yahrzeit
- 11 December, 2005 (9 Kislev, 5766): prof' Yisrael Robert John Aumann-nobel price
- 12 December, 1995 (19 Kislev, 5756): Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria-yertziet
- 16 December, 1922 (26 Kislev, 5683): Eliezer Ben Yehuda-yertziet
- 17 December, 1937 (13 Tevet, 5698): hazofe-becoming a daily newspaper
- 27 December, 2008 (30 Kislev, 5769): 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict
- 28 December, 5763 (23 Tevet, 2002): Noam Apter in Yeshivat Otniel
- 29 December, 1901 (19 Tevet, 5662): established-Jewish National Fund
- 31 December, 1888 (27 Tevet, 5649): Samson Raphael Hirsch-passed away
Goal: 1. to begin to teach the meaning of the term Or Lagoyim= the Jewish people as a nation have an obligation to act together in a way that presents the positive lessons of Judaism such as compassion, justice and charity to people who are not Jewish so the world as a whole can become a better place.
2. to teach the chaninchim/ot that by working together as a group (as a nation) one can have greater influence and impact than by acting alone Grades 4-8
Goal: to begin to teach the meaning of the term Or Lagoyim= the Jewish people have an obligation to create a society that reflects the high moral standards of truth, honesty, compassion and justice that Judaism teaches, and this society should be a model for and influence all the nations of the world.
|Ages: 6-15||7811 views||View|
|60 years to Israel kit
A kit marking 60 years to the State of Israel. Include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvari Torah, etc., in Hebrew and English