- 6 January, 1983 (21 Tevet, 5743): establshed-Neve Dekalim
- 9 January, 1935 (5 Shvat, 5695): Kibutz Hadati movement was estarblished
- 16 January, 1948 (5 Shvat, 5708): Lamed He the convoy of the 35 brave soldiers that were on their way to Gush Etzion
- 17 January, 1991 (2 Shvat, 5751): Operation Desert Storm in Iraq started
- 20 January, 1998 (22 Tevet, 5758): Zvulun Hammer - Aזלשרש
- 20 January, 1917 (26 Tevet, 5677): Avshalom Feinberg from NILI was killed
- 21 January, 1882 (1 Shvat, 5642): Establish of bilu movement
- 27 January, 1945 (13 Shvat, 5705): The International Holocaust Remembrance Day
As we all know, having been involved in Bnei Akiva, there are many good reasons for believing in the State of Israel and for making Aliyah. These games demonstrate one of the historical reasons for Zionism: the need for a homeland for the Jewish people.
|Ages: 6-12||2665 views||View|
Goals: The chanichim will understand that redemption is a product of the combined effort of both God and ourselves.The chanichim will understand that גלות isn't necessarily a dark, sad bad place, rather a situation when one is distanced from his origin, his real self, his natural state. For example, Am Yisrael's natural and ideal state is living as a nation in Eretz Yisrael. Am Yisrael's essential way of life is by the Torah. Not being connected to those two puts Am Yisrael in a state of גלות. The chanichim will understand that Am Yisrael is one unit, an organic being, and inseparable.
|Ages: 14-17||6802 views||View|
|Tu Bishvat kit
Tu Bishvat kit which include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvar Tora, etc., in Hebrew and English