- 2 November, 1917 (17 Cheshvan, 5678): Balfour Declaration of 1917
- 4 November, 1995 (11 Cheshvan, 5756): yahrzeit of Yitzchak Rabin
- 7 November, 1944 (21 Cheshvan, 5705): Execution of Hannah Szenes
- 9 November, 1938 (15 Cheshvan, 5699): Crystal night
- 9 November, 1952 (21 Cheshvan, תשי"ג): Chaim Waizman
- 11 November, 1945 (6 Kislev, 5706): Yehoshua Hankin-yertziet
- 21 November, 1984 (26 Cheshvan, 5745): Operation Moses-Mivtza Moshe
- 28 November, 1933 (10 Kislev, 5696): Rabbi Moshe Mordechai Epstein-yertziet
- 28 November, 1961 (20 Kislev, 5722): yachin operation
- 29 November, 1947 (17 Kislev, 5708): November 29th-Establishing a state
- 29 November, 1947 (17 Kislev, 5708): 1948 Arab-Israeli War
To teach the chanachim the meaning of our identity. That an identity is what makes us unique and different. That there are two things that define our identity: our Hashkafa and our Mitzvot- or in other words our mind and our body. That the mind is more important because the body does what the mind says. In this peula we will attempt to inform the Chanichim about what our identity is and how it makes us different.
|Ages: 6-9||6283 views||View|
Goals: Introduce the chanichim to Bnei Akiva –what the tnua is, what it stands for, etc. Through a combination of different kinds of games, we will acquaint the chanichim with various important aspects of Bnei Akiva, which will help them understand more of what we’re all about and help them to become better chaverim in our tnua. There are many peulot here, so it is possible to pick and choose which will be best, or even cover this material in two weeks.
|Ages: 6-12||5902 views||View|
A kit with posters and Peulot about 60 years to the State of Israel, and - 40 years to Jerusalem.