- 1 August, 1914 (9 Av, 5674): world war 1-starts
- 4 August, 1940 (29 Tamuz, 5700): Ze'ev Jabotinsky-yertziet
- 10 August, 1893 (28 Av, 5653): yertziet of rav Naftali Zvi Yehuda Berlin
- 14 August, 1929 (8 Av, 5689): Jewish Agency for Israel-established
- 15 August, 2005 (10 Av, 5765): Israel's unilateral disengagement plan-hitnatkut
- 20 August, 1915 (10 Elul, 5675): Rav Yitzchak Yaacov Reines yertziet
- 22 August, 1609 (18 Elul, 5369): yertziet of Maharal of Prague
- 24 August, 1929 (18 Av, 5689): 1929 Palestine riots
- 29 August, 1897 (1 Elul, 5657): The First Zionist Congress
The goal of this Peula is to impart to the chanichim the message that history is a relevant part of today. We do not only go to visit famous locations and graves in
Israel for their historic significance. Rather, each place has an important impact on and relevance to our lives today.
|Ages: 14-16||2579 views||View|
To teach the chanachim the meaning of our identity. That an identity is what makes us unique and different. That there are two things that define our identity: our Hashkafa and our Mitzvot- or in other words our mind and our body. That the mind is more important because the body does what the mind says. In this peula we will attempt to inform the Chanichim about what our identity is and how it makes us different.
|Ages: 6-9||6228 views||View|
|Marking 40 to Jerusalem kit
A kit to mark 40 years to Jerusalem. Include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Divrey Torah, etc., in Hebrew and English