Ideas To Get Them To Come - רעיונות איך להביא חניכים לסניף
Group Size: 10-50
Estimated Time: 45 minutes
Download this file (83 KB)
Did you download this file and do you have something to share?
This is the place!
Ideas to get the chanichim to come to the Snif
- Raffle- A few kids winning each week a small prize.
- Bnei Akiva Dollars – kids getting Bnei Akiva Dollars for good things like coming and participating and “buy” with them prizes.
- Bring a friend – The new Chanich and the one that got him to come win a prize.
- Jellybean Jar- for every Chanich that comes we put a jellybean in a jar, when full after many weeks than all Snif wins a big prize ( trip/ bowling… and eat the jelly beans).
- Contest- Between the age groups, who has more that come / come Kachol Lavan.
- Super Snack- every few weeks give out a special candy or candy bar they really want.
Special Events and programs:
- Shabbat meals with special program.
- Shabbat theme.
- Shabbat Eruach – Staying at a different Snif.
- Snif Play.
- Special guests.
- Movie and pizza night.
- Ice Skating.
- Call him up – A kid that a teenager takes an interest in him feels someone cares and will want to come again to be with his madrich.
- Talk to him – understand who he is and what goes on in his life.