Mono- Pessach - îåðåôñç
Group Size: 10-30
Estimated Time: 45 minutes
Download this file (30 KB)
Did you download this file and do you have something to share?
This is the place!
Bnei-Israel were in the desert for 40 years. They walked, and walked, and walked until they arrived to Eretz-Israel. In this Peula we are going to share the same experience of a journey. The Peula will base on a board game. You will split the chanichim into two teams that will compare between them who will finish first the game. When a team get a square with a question mark (?) they need to answer a question. When they have
They have a question about the Dinim of Pesach, when they have ãéï
Surprise, they have something special about Pesach.
1. We eat the (Karpas)
2. We eat the (Matza)
3. We wash hands and don’t say the
- On (“Karpas”)
1. We eat and bless “Bore Pri Haadama”
2. We eat and
3. The youngest child in the family sings
Why the (“Afikom”) called (“Zafun”)?-
- What is “Ha Lachma Anya”?
The short paragraph right at the beginning, invites anyone who is hungry to come and take part in the Seder.
- - Omer symbolizes:
1. The barley offering
2. Counting period till Shavu’ot.
3. Both of these.
- The Pesach Haggadah:
1. Was compiled in 3rd cent BCE.
2. Was Redacted c.200 CE by R. Yehudah.
3. Continuously evolves.
- During the Pesach seder:
1. Children make up rhymes.
2. We relate the Exodus story.
3. Elijah the prophet appears
- -Pesach marks:
- 1. Liberation of Jews from
- 2. Domination of Angels over mankind.
- 3. The high price of slavery.
- -Why we are drinking 4
-Why we eat in Leil Haseder?
ôñçSing a song you know about
For surprise bring to the peula stuff that has something to do with ôñç like, îøåø, ÷òøú ñãø nuts, äâãäetc. And they have to feel it with closed eyes and guess what it is. Or let them eat îöä in one minute.
Another suggestion is to say the ten plagues from the beginning to the end.
-When do we do áãé÷ú çîõ"” ?
-How many crumbs is it customary to hide in "áãé÷ú çîõ"
-What are ÷èðéåú ?
-Who doesn’t eat ÷èðéåú ?
- Name three things that we are not allowed to do on “"ñôéøú äòåîø