Kibbutz Tirat Tzvi - קיבוץ טירת צבי
Did you download this file and do you have something to share?
This is the place!
Group Size: 15-25
Estimated Time: 15 minutes
Download this file (36 KB)
First you should give information about kibbutzim in general and/or specifically Tirat Tzvi. Start with general information about kibbutzim in
The Game: Parsha Jeopardy
Remember: the idea of this week is to get the kids to learn something about kibbutzim so if you want, have the counselors be the contestants so the kids learn something.
If you have time/patience, make a game board out of poster board for this but if not, just print up a lot of stuff and set it up on the floor in a board shaped manner. The categories and questions are:
The history of Kibbutzim
1. When was the first kibbutz founded? Answer: 1909
2. What was the first kibbutz called? Answer: Degania
3. What does the word Kibbutz mean? Answer: Community
4. How many kibbutzim are there in
Kibbutz Tirat Tzvi
1. What does kibbutz Tirat Tzvi smell like (hint: it rhymes with tzvi). Answer: Pee
2. Who was kibbutz tirat tzvi named afer? Answer: Rabbi Tzvi Hirsh Kalisher
3. What city is Tirat Tzvi located near? Answer: Bet Shean
4. When was kibbutz Tirat Tzvi built? Answer: 1937
1. What wall made out of stone is in Yerushalayim? Answer: The Kotel
2. How many gates are there in the old city? Answer: 7
3. What Animal represents Yerushalayim? Answer: Lion
4. What’s the zoo in Yerushalayim called? Answer: Gan HaTanachi