Mirando hacia atrás
- 13 May, 1948 (4 Iyar, 5708): Gush Etzion-captivated
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): independance day
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): Yom Ha'atzmaut
- 17 May, 1945 (5 Sivan, 5705):
- 18 May, 1860 (10 Iyar, 5620): Herzel Day
- 18 May, 1965 (16 Iyar, 5725): Eli Cohen-executed
- 24 May, 1991 (11 Sivan, 5751): Operation Solomon-The begining
- 28 May, 1929 (18 Iyar, 5689): Bnei Akiva-youth Movement Of Religious Zionists-established
View additional History Events by date
The chanichim should understand the meaning of their shevet Lavi – that we should act like lions by being strong morally in our personal lives, and by fighting back and being strong as a nation.
|Edad: 14-17||3873 visitas||Ver|
|Edad: 10-19||3075 visitas||Ver|
|Edad: 10-19||4589 visitas||Ver|
To present a picture of Eretz Yisrael 100 years ago in terms of the desolate state of the land and the small size and concentration of the Jewish population. This description should serve as a backdrop to the future discussions on reclaiming and rebuilding the Land of Israel.
|Edad: 15-17||2870 visitas||Ver|
"תפילה לעבודת האדמה".מחברה רשום מאת רבי שלום חיים שרעבי זצ"ל, שעלה לארץ והתגורר בעיר רחובות, בשנת ה'תרס"ט.
|Edad: 6-100||4414 visitas||Ver|
This site is built to allow leaders to share programmes and also to act as an archive of programmes that have been written previously. The site includes programmes on: jewis identity, Zionism, alyiah, israel and games
A list of settlements that named of soldiers their stories and more information about Yom HaZikaron