- 1 August, 1914 (9 Av, 5674): world war 1-starts
- 4 August, 1940 (29 Tamuz, 5700): Ze'ev Jabotinsky-yertziet
- 10 August, 1893 (28 Av, 5653): yertziet of rav Naftali Zvi Yehuda Berlin
- 14 August, 1929 (8 Av, 5689): Jewish Agency for Israel-established
- 15 August, 2005 (10 Av, 5765): Israel's unilateral disengagement plan-hitnatkut
- 20 August, 1915 (10 Elul, 5675): Rav Yitzchak Yaacov Reines yertziet
- 22 August, 1609 (18 Elul, 5369): yertziet of Maharal of Prague
- 24 August, 1929 (18 Av, 5689): 1929 Palestine riots
- 29 August, 1897 (1 Elul, 5657): The First Zionist Congress
View additional History Events by date
It was the first night of Chanukah. Outside a snowstorm raged, but inside it was tranquil and warm. The Rebbe, Rabbi Baruch of Mezhibuz, grandson of the Baal Shem Tov, stood in front of the menorah, surrounded by a crowd of his Chassidim.
טקס לזיכרו של רחבעם זאבי (גנדי)שנרצח ב- ל' תשרי, טקס משולב של עברית ואנגלית.
To learn the story of Akeidat Yitzchak
To understand that Akeidat Yitzchak took place on what is now known as Har Habayit.
To discuss the issue of faith and trust in both Hashem and other people in relation to Akeidat Yitzchak and our everyday lives
Tishrey kit which include- Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvar Tora, etc., in Hebrew and English
Pessach be "Ofarim"
Activities for Pessach and about Pessach's names
Stories, Songs and Pessach's songs's melodies
Presentation about Pessach Clips and Recipes
For young ages...