Chanuka- Carnival/ Station Games - חנוכה- קרניבל ומשחקי תחנות
האם הורדתם פעולה זו ויש לכם במה לשתף אחרים?
סוג פעולה : פעולה בשפה: אנגלית
גילאים 12 - 14
גודל קבוצה 10 - 55
משך הפעולה : 45 דקות
Goal : To feel the simcha of Chanuka through some specially designed Chanuka games!
Peula: Carnival/ Station Games
This is a snif wide Peula. The seventh and eighth graders should be in charge of running the booths and the carnival. It can be set up as station game or as a carnival. For Shabbat a station game usually wotks pretty well. Just split the Madrichim into different games or else have the oldest chanichim do the games and the madrichim guide the groups. Then have various small groups of chanichim go to each station and have them play the station games for about five to ten minutes each. Then rush them off to the next game while another group comes to the station they were just at. (note: it is a good idea to separate the station games into different rooms if possible to focus the attention of the chanichim). Perhaps set up an Oneg on Friday night with the seventh and eighth graders to discuss what they want to do and organize, etc.
This peula can be done on Shabbat or on Motzaei Shabbat
Here are some booth ideas:
1. Rabbim Beyad Meatim- Split the group up into two uneven groups (ie. One with three chanichim and another with eight). Have both groups make human pyramids and see which group can make a pyramid faster. Obviously the smaller group should be able to do it quicker and thus the meatim win above the rabbim!
2. Mi Lahashem Elai Red Light Green Light- have the chanichim stand in a line and one person be Yehuda/dit Hamakabee/bea who faces his back to them. He calls out “Me La’Hashem Elai” and turns around, at which point the chanichim run as fast as they can towards him/her but must freeze when s/he turns around. Anyone found not frozen at that point is out. Whoever reaches Yehuda first is the prized Macabee and wins the station game.
3. Pirsumei Nissah charades- write up cards that have various events that have occurred recently and hand them out to different chanichim who in turn act them out without the use of words and a limited amount of materials (ie. A shirt, and aniva and a cup). See if the other chanichim can guess what it is and if pirsumei nisah has been successful.
For the carnival on Motzaei Shabbat:
1. Dreidel Dare- a game of dreidel, but the dreidel cannot be spun in a conventional way.
2. Chanuka Challenge- two people race against each other to put out all eight candles on a menorah with a watergun.
3. Macabee Maze- set up a maze on the floor with tape. The person must walk backward through the maze, using only a mirror as a guide. Label the end the beit hamikdash
4. Search for kad shemen in the bucket of sand
CHANUKA SAMEACH!!!!!! J
» הכל > חגים ומועדים > חנוכה