Peula – The Mishkan, (for Parshat Truma Or Vayika’hel) - המשכן (פעולה לפאשת ויקהל או תרומה)
סוג פעולה : פעולה בשפה: אנגלית
גילאים 9 - 15
גודל קבוצה 10 - 50
משך הפעולה : 45 דקות
Peula_Mishkanand-_ENG.doc (74 KB)
האם הורדתם פעולה זו ויש לכם במה לשתף אחרים?
To learn about the keilim in the Mishkan and where they were placed.
Ideally there should be at least 10 kids in a group.
You will need the following materials:
- 30m (100”) rope
- curtain, sheet, or talit
- Pictures of or models of the following vessels:
- Aaron HaBrit
- Shulchan (for Lechem HaPanim)
- Mizbeach Hazahav
Explain to the group that we are going to try to find out how the Mishkan looked, and what the main vessels were and what they were used for.
Mention that we are only looking at the Heichal itself, not the Chatzer (courtyard) that surrounded it.
- Get four chanachim to hold the rope so that they make a rectangle (with Narrow ends in North and South). Tell them that this represents the walls of the Mishkan.
- Discuss how the Mishkan was divided – see if they know that the Mishkan was divided into 2 sections, the Kodesh, and the Kodesh HaKodshim.
The kodesh and Kodesh haKodhim were divided with a Parochet.
- Get 2 kids to hold either end of the curtain (or sheet or talit) and hold it to represent the parochet.
The Mishkan now looks as follows (dots represent chanachim)
- Take out picture of the Aaron, ask the chanachim where it belongs in the Mishkan.
- Give The Aaron to one of the Chanachim who has to stand with it in the correct poition (in the Kodesh haKodshim)
- Repeat with the Other Keilim, until the keilim are positioned in the Mishkan (see diagram below)
- Conclude with a discussion about the purpose of each of the Keilim.
The following pages contain pictures you can use, although you may be able to find clearer pictures in the back of some Chumashim
The Mizbeach haZahav
» הכל > תורה > כללי
» הכל > תורה > פרשת שבוע > שמות > תרומה
» הכל > תורה > פרשת שבוע > שמות > ויקהל