סוג פעולה : פעולה בשפה: אנגלית
גילאים 9 - 12
גודל קבוצה 10 - 15
משך הפעולה : 45 דקות
Tzionut- ENG.doc (46 KB)
האם הורדתם פעולה זו ויש לכם במה לשתף אחרים?
The goal of this peulah is to break down some of the stereotypes our chanichim hold concerning Israelis.
· Assign each chanich/a role. Eg: Israeli bus driver, soccer player, student, plumber etc.
Tell each chanich/a to become his character and have them act out a meal or a typical day in these characters’ lives.
· Discuss how each chanich/a portrayed his/her character. (Deal with the character, not the acting techniques…) Explain to them that Israelis do not conform to the stereotypes which some of us have. They are just like us, only they live across the Ocean.
· Play the game again, except this time change the parts to a Religious Israeli bus driver, soccer player etc.
· Discuss how being religious changes your life in
One questionàHow is being religious in
1. Buses don’t run on Shabbat.
2. No public sports on Shabbat.
3. Shabbat is the national weekend-not Sunday.
4. Only Kosher food is served in the parliament (Knesset).
5. Every corner has someone selling flowers on Erev Shabbat.
6. Newspapers dated by the Jewish as well as the secular date.
Stress: No separation of Church and State in
Teacher: Be the teacher/guru/wise person. Throw a ball/small object to someone in the circle. Ask him to be the teacher and tell all he knows about Zionism,
I Am Taking a Trip to
Etz, Pri, Perach: Madrich/a assigns each chanich a name (etz, pre, perach, for example). Stand in middle of circle and call one of the names. Everyone with that name gets up and trades seats. Person in middle also tries to get a seat. Person left standing calls the next group up. Try calling “Eretz
» הכל > בני עקיבא > כללי
» הכל > ארץ ישראל > התישבות