- 13 May, 1948 (4 Iyar, 5708): Gush Etzion-captivated
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): independance day
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): Yom Ha'atzmaut
- 17 May, 1945 (5 Sivan, 5705):
- 18 May, 1860 (10 Iyar, 5620): Herzel Day
- 18 May, 1965 (16 Iyar, 5725): Eli Cohen-executed
- 24 May, 1991 (11 Sivan, 5751): Operation Solomon-The begining
This exercises is strongly directive but highly constructive, because it limits the use of language to the minimum in random combinations, in order to enhance the mechanisms, like body language, lines of communication and content focus. By ringing the changes in partners, it also creates opportunities for members to communicate meaningfully with a variety of participants. It thus enhances their familiarity with one another, multiplies their respective channels of communication and improves their independent message content gradually, with a final creative assignment to afford a productive outcome.
|Evo: 10-18||2280 visualizzazioni||vista|
Object: To get the Chanichim to realize that Halacha and Kaballah are not two polar opposites but they both work together to create the bigger picture of practicing Judaism. This is how we can approach a place like Tzefat which is so well known for both its Halachik and Kabalistic giants.
|Evo: 14-16||3134 visualizzazioni||vista|