- 2 November, 1917 (17 Cheshvan, 5678): Balfour Declaration of 1917
- 4 November, 1995 (11 Cheshvan, 5756): yahrzeit of Yitzchak Rabin
- 7 November, 1944 (21 Cheshvan, 5705): Execution of Hannah Szenes
- 9 November, 1938 (15 Cheshvan, 5699): Crystal night
- 9 November, 1952 (21 Cheshvan, תשי"ג): Chaim Waizman
- 11 November, 1945 (6 Kislev, 5706): Yehoshua Hankin-yertziet
- 21 November, 1984 (26 Cheshvan, 5745): Operation Moses-Mivtza Moshe
This booklet is a suggestion for a short activity that is aimed for gaining basic information about Israel. We chose three of the themes that will appear in the game.
Preparing the students for the activity is very important. Playing the game will be easier and much more fun when the students know what they are asked about…
You can add some more activities or give your students a brief explanation about the other subjects in the game. Which are –
1. Israel wining Olympic medals.
2. Famous people in Israel, such as prime minister Ariel Sharon, David Ben–Gurion
3. The wars in Israel.
4. Operation Entebbe
5. Israelis and the Olympic games in Munich 1977
|Evo: 10-18||3325 visualizzazioni||vista|