- 13 May, 1948 (4 Iyar, 5708): Gush Etzion-captivated
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): independance day
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): Yom Ha'atzmaut
- 17 May, 1945 (5 Sivan, 5705):
- 18 May, 1860 (10 Iyar, 5620): Herzel Day
- 18 May, 1965 (16 Iyar, 5725): Eli Cohen-executed
- 24 May, 1991 (11 Sivan, 5751): Operation Solomon-The begining
Topic: This peulah deals with the
meeting of Halacha – received from Hashem thousands of years ago at Har Sinai –
with the ever-changing, always advancing technology of the soon to be 21st
century. Some people would like to say that Halacha is outdated, it doesn’t
apply anymore or holds us back from being part of modern society. We know
better. The rabbis of every generation have the ability to apply the principles
of Halacha to any possibility that you can imagine. Their amazing knowledge of
the Torah ensures that for every new product that technology can create, there
is a halacha to go with it, telling us how to use it.
Goal: To show that Halacha\Torah is not old and inapplicable but contains
information to cover all situations that futuristic technology can conceive.
peulah aims to instill in all of us a certain appreciation for the adaptability
of Halacha and how it can help to live our lives properly.
|Evo: 10-17||9199 visualizzazioni||vista|