- 1 August, 1914 (9 Av, 5674): world war 1-starts
- 4 August, 1940 (29 Tamuz, 5700): Ze'ev Jabotinsky-yertziet
- 10 August, 1893 (28 Av, 5653): yertziet of rav Naftali Zvi Yehuda Berlin
- 14 August, 1929 (8 Av, 5689): Jewish Agency for Israel-established
- 15 August, 2005 (10 Av, 5765): Israel's unilateral disengagement plan-hitnatkut
- 20 August, 1915 (10 Elul, 5675): Rav Yitzchak Yaacov Reines yertziet
- 22 August, 1609 (18 Elul, 5369): yertziet of Maharal of Prague
Goal: the subject of snif this week is “Ben Adam l’chavero.” This is interaction between one (wo) man to another (wo) man. We’re supposed to talk about how one little action can effect our lives is an extremely dramatic way. Although a little action can have from very little to no affect on somebody’s life at all whatsoever, it is our job to stress the fact that it can.
|Evo: 12-14||7756 visualizzazioni||vista|
Think about what the ideal Yishuv should look likeClarify your values on the Hityashvut.See the dilemmas facing people living in
IsraelSee how you can affect your life more by living in
IsraelSee what a place planned by and for only Jewish people can be like.
|Evo: 10-16||6763 visualizzazioni||vista|