Pre “heshbon Nefesh” Peulla Game - çéãåï ì÷øàú çåãù úùøé
Group Size: 10-57
Estimated Time: 45 minutes
Download this file (25 KB)
Hai scaricato questo file e hai qualcosa da condividere?
Questo è il posto!
Pre “heshbon nefesh” peulla game
The madrich/a will put the a,b,c signs on the ground. The madrich/a will start asking the questions. Each question has 3 possible answers (a,b,c). Every chanich will choose the answer that he thinks is right then he’ll run and stand beside the latter that marks his answer.
1. Which month is the “rachamim and the slichot month”?
a. Elul ü
2. Why are we having fish for “Rosh Hashana”?
a. Because it’s a bless for us to be as many as there are fish in the sea.
b. Because it’s a bless for us to be a head and not a tail.
c. A + B ü
3. What is the first step in the way for “Tshuva”?
c. Recognizing the sin ü
4. When do the “sfaradim” starts saying “slichot”?
a. 40 days before “Rosh Hashana”
b. On the week of “Rosh Hashana”
c. On “Rosh Chodesh Elul” ü
5. Why are we having “Rimon” for “Rosh Hashana”?
a. So our privileges we’ll be as many as the rimon seeds ü
b. Because it’s the season fruit
c. So we’ll have a sweet year.
6. When are we starting to blow the “shofar”
a. On “Rosh Hashana” eve only
b. On “Rosh Chodesh Elul” ü
c. On the week of “Rosh Hashana”
7. The theme of our peulla is going to be about –
a. “Chodesh Tishrey”
b. Blowing the shofar
c. “Heshbon Nefesh” ü
» Alles > De Joodse kalender > Rosh HaShanna
» Alles > De Joodse kalender > De dagen van vergifenis (Elul - Tishrei)