Israel Happening - הפנינג ישראל
Group Size: 30-50
Estimated Time: 120 minutes
Download this file (21 KB)
Hai scaricato questo file e hai qualcosa da condividere?
Questo è il posto!
learning about Israel in interesting and fun way!
prepering the stations in advance
1. Passports: 15 Min. – Each student will fill his personal details and will draw himself in the passport that he will get. In each station he needs to get a stamp.
3. Machtesh Ramon (The crater) – In this station the students will fill bottels with sand in different colors.
4. Kibbutz in the
5. Be'er Sheva – In this station the students will make a pita bread and will drink a Bedduin tea.
6. Eilat – In this station the students will participate in wet sports and diving to find river stones or will find river stones in a big pot full of water.
7. Galil – This station is devided into three sites:
Mt. Hermon – The students will make ice cream mountain and will decorate it.
Golan – The students will make wine by smashing grapes with bare foot and will play bobbing for apples
Movil Artzi – The students will take one cup of water and will run with it to all stations. They will get a stamp in each station and will bring it back full.
9. Tel-Aviv – The students will make decorations for a big disco party and will make signs for famous resteraunts in Tel-Aviv.At the end they will have A pita bread with Falaffel, Israeli salad and tahini.
10. Discothe'que – We will have a big Israeli Disco party at the end of the stations.
Enjoy, Have fun and make your group excited about
» Alles > De Joodse kalender > Tu BiShvat