- 3 July, 1976 (5 Tamuz, 5736): Operation Antebe
- 16 July, 2008 (13 Tamuz, 5768): the return of Ehud Goldwaser and Eldad Regev
- 18 July, 1947 (1 Av, 5707): Aliyah Bet-arriving To Israel
- 22 July, 1920 (7 Av, 5680): Keren Hayesod-established
- 25 July, 1572 (5 Av, 5332): Ha'Ari Hakdosh
- 28 July, 1885 (16 Av, 5645): Moses Montefiore-yertziet
View additional History Events by date
Al finalizar la actividad los janijim comprenderan la importancia, las cualidades y los tipos de lideres que hay.
Goal: The chanichim should understand the role that the Jewish community plays in fighting assimilation. They should understand which aspects of it are most important and why. They should also see how serious the problem of assimilation is and determine ways we can fight it.
כשאדם לא מתכנן את זמנו ועומד בתכנונים חולף הזמן ועובר בלי שמרגישים בו!
Goal: The chanichim should understand why Pilgesh B’Givah was such a horrible event – because it happened in a Jewish town by Jewish people, and how absence of leadership in Am Israel at this time allowed this to happen.
An experienced moderator should be responsible for running this exercise, as there will be private moments and shared ones which might be sensitive. A large sheet of paper per person and pencil, or felt-tip pen, are required.
a collection of Jewish Resources by the Jewish Agency
the site includes complete books, sayings, periodicals, pictures, maps, drawings, photographies and presentations on the Judaism