- 2 October, 1941 (11 Tishrei, 5702): Menahem Ussishkin-yertziet
- 6 October, 1973 (10 Tishrei, 5734): yom kippur war
- 9 October, 1994 (4 Cheshvan, 5755): sergeant nachshon wachsman-kidnapped
- 16 October, 1986 (13 Tishrei, 5747): Ron Arad-captured
- 16 October, 1874 (5 Cheshvan, 5635): Zvi Hirsch Kalischer-yertziet
- 17 October, 2001 (30 Tishrei, 5762): Rehavam Ze'evi-killed
- 29 October, 1956 (24 Cheshvan, 5717): Mivtza Kadesh
View additional History Events by date
To define the religious chalutz by:
1. placing him into the context of the groups present in pre-State Israel and
2. presenting the balance of being religious and building the Land, which the religious chalutzim maintained.
מצגת קצרה שנותנת תאריכים ומידע מתומצט מיום חטיפתו ועד הירצחו של נחשון וקסמן
המצגת מתאימה כחלק מפעולה בנושא
What is more important in a Jewish country? Torah institutions or secular insitutions?
To have the Chanichim pretend that they are King David and have the oppurtunity to build up our Jewish homeland.
Stories songs articles presentations short movies information activities and work sheets about "Lag Baomer" "Sfirat Haomer" Bonfires Rabbi Akiva and Bar Kochva
How to sing & play the "Hatikva" the Israeli anthum, and what is the history behind it
many types of activities for Sukkot like colouring, building a Sukkah etc;