- 2 October, 1941 (11 Tishrei, 5702): Menahem Ussishkin-yertziet
- 6 October, 1973 (10 Tishrei, 5734): yom kippur war
- 9 October, 1994 (4 Cheshvan, 5755): sergeant nachshon wachsman-kidnapped
- 16 October, 1986 (13 Tishrei, 5747): Ron Arad-captured
- 16 October, 1874 (5 Cheshvan, 5635): Zvi Hirsch Kalischer-yertziet
- 17 October, 2001 (30 Tishrei, 5762): Rehavam Ze'evi-killed
- 29 October, 1956 (24 Cheshvan, 5717): Mivtza Kadesh
Explore implications of community commitment at an age when most Israelis are going into the army. Validate different approaches and attitudes. Create a sense of shared destiny.
Use of a new selection of roles from the Diaspora; closed response options and interpretation of their significance.
|leeftijden: 10-18||2369 bekeken||bekijken|
A peula with this theme does not present a difficult concept for chanichim to take in. But there should be more depth to it that just “being nice to each other” games. Snif should end with a feeling of caring about other people.
But such a peula could work on several levels – dealing with the following:
i. Our responsibilities towards our friends
ii. Our responsibilities towards those people we know or know about who are less fortunate than ourselves (e.g. the elderly)
iii. Our responsibilities to less fortunate Jews in other parts of the world
|leeftijden: 9-11||4546 bekeken||bekijken|