- 13 May, 1948 (4 Iyar, 5708): Gush Etzion-captivated
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): independance day
- 14 May, 1948 (5 Iyar, 5708): Yom Ha'atzmaut
- 17 May, 1945 (5 Sivan, 5705):
- 18 May, 1860 (10 Iyar, 5620): Herzel Day
- 18 May, 1965 (16 Iyar, 5725): Eli Cohen-executed
- 24 May, 1991 (11 Sivan, 5751): Operation Solomon-The begining
View additional History Events by date
To teach the chanachim that the source of “tzionut” in Hebrew literally is “tzion” – one of the names of Yerushalyim. Tzionut is a longing for Yerushalyim. But that is not how we have come to understand it. We understand it as a love of
Israel, (Yerushalyim included in that) encompassing that of both modern day Midinat
Israel and of the “Old”
Goal: To teach the chanichim as much as possible about the people who influenced the state of
To teach the chanachim about what it is to be a jew and the history of Israel throughout the 20th century.
מטרת ההפעלה: להכיר את שמות החג, אמרות, מושגים ואישים הקשורים בחג השבועות ובמגילת רות.
Explain that before the State of Israel, Jews had to be smuggled into
Israel, emphasize the desire of the Jews for a homeland, and the effort it took to achieve.
A website who helps you to learn the language you need. The languages are- Heb, Eng, Spanish, Italian, French, German etc
Games from all Kinds- for a group, fun or competition
many types of activities for Sukkot like colouring, building a Sukkah etc;