- 6 January, 1983 (21 Tevet, 5743): establshed-Neve Dekalim
- 9 January, 1935 (5 Shvat, 5695): Kibutz Hadati movement was estarblished
- 16 January, 1948 (5 Shvat, 5708): Lamed He the convoy of the 35 brave soldiers that were on their way to Gush Etzion
- 17 January, 1991 (2 Shvat, 5751): Operation Desert Storm in Iraq started
- 20 January, 1998 (22 Tevet, 5758): Zvulun Hammer - Aזלשרש
- 20 January, 1917 (26 Tevet, 5677): Avshalom Feinberg from NILI was killed
- 21 January, 1882 (1 Shvat, 5642): Establish of bilu movement
View additional History Events by date
Ü To see some differences between life in the
USA and Life in
Ü To understand that it’s easier to live a full Jewish life in
Ü To learn that you must be fair to your peers if you want them to be fair to you.
Ü To improve the group dynamics of your group.
Descriptif du projet pédagogique :
Transmettre aux hanihims les idéaux fondamentaux de la fête de Pourim au travers de peoulot, chacune étant liée à l’une des mitzvot de Pourim, tout au long de la semaine du mahané.
Goal: the Chanichim should understand the importance of being united as a Bnei-Akiva group and of course as a nation.
This variation on classical tag is a perfect example of how to turn an old game into a new one, with positive energies helping group members connect, support each other and express togetherness.
biblical discourse for all the festivals of the year
Greeting cards for Rosh Hashanna- By E- mail.
AMIT enables Israel's youth to realize their potential and strengthens Israeli society by educating and nurturing children from diverse backgrounds within a framework of academic excellence, religious values and Zionist ideals. The site has many activities and games which help educate the children.