- 2 October, 1941 (11 Tishrei, 5702): Menahem Ussishkin-yertziet
- 6 October, 1973 (10 Tishrei, 5734): yom kippur war
- 9 October, 1994 (4 Cheshvan, 5755): sergeant nachshon wachsman-kidnapped
- 16 October, 1986 (13 Tishrei, 5747): Ron Arad-captured
- 16 October, 1874 (5 Cheshvan, 5635): Zvi Hirsch Kalischer-yertziet
- 17 October, 2001 (30 Tishrei, 5762): Rehavam Ze'evi-killed
- 29 October, 1956 (24 Cheshvan, 5717): Mivtza Kadesh
That chanichim will understand that the issues between the Israeli’s and Arab’s are very difficult and have to be dealt with fairly. No matter how many israeli’s they kill; it does not mean we can just go say kill all of the arabs. Most arabs are not involved with the attacks + every life is worth something.
|leeftijden: 12-14||3233 bekeken||bekijken|
A peula with this theme does not present a difficult concept for chanichim to take in. But there should be more depth to it that just “being nice to each other” games. Snif should end with a feeling of caring about other people.
But such a peula could work on several levels – dealing with the following:
i. Our responsibilities towards our friends
ii. Our responsibilities towards those people we know or know about who are less fortunate than ourselves (e.g. the elderly)
iii. Our responsibilities to less fortunate Jews in other parts of the world
|leeftijden: 9-11||4546 bekeken||bekijken|