- 2 October, 1941 (11 Tishrei, 5702): Menahem Ussishkin-yertziet
- 6 October, 1973 (10 Tishrei, 5734): yom kippur war
- 9 October, 1994 (4 Cheshvan, 5755): sergeant nachshon wachsman-kidnapped
- 16 October, 1986 (13 Tishrei, 5747): Ron Arad-captured
- 16 October, 1874 (5 Cheshvan, 5635): Zvi Hirsch Kalischer-yertziet
- 17 October, 2001 (30 Tishrei, 5762): Rehavam Ze'evi-killed
- 29 October, 1956 (24 Cheshvan, 5717): Mivtza Kadesh
the settlers tried to occupy the place again and again and didn’t give up. This is a great characteristic- the chanichim should understand that even when things are bad in their own life, we must try again and again and not despair. It could be in school, with our friends, family, etc’.
|leeftijden: 6-10||5675 bekeken||bekijken|
OBJETIVO: QUE LOS CHICOS ENTIENDAN QUE SI BIEN HAY MITZVOT QUE SUPUESTAMENTE NO ESTAN INTIMAMENTE RELACIONADAS CON ISRAEL, Y DE HECHO LAS SEGUIMOS CUMPLIENDO EN LA GOLA, LA VERDADERA INTENCION DE D’S FUE DARNOS LAS MITZVOT PARA QUE SEAN CUMPLIDAS EN ISRAEL, Y SERIA DESPRECIARLAS CONFORMANDOSE CON CUMPLIRLAS FUERA DE ISRAEL.
|leeftijden: 10-25||1990 bekeken||bekijken|
Goal: Based on everything we have seen so far on the trip, the assimilation, but success of Jews in America, the chanichim should discuss the question; is it ok to call America our home or not? Either way, they should understand that they can never fully feel totally at home in
America while remaining loyal to
Israel, and what ramifications this has on where we as Jews should be living.
|leeftijden: 13-15||3895 bekeken||bekijken|