- 5 April, 1948 (25 Adar, 5708): Operation Nachshon
- 11 April, 1909 (20 Nissan, 5669): Establishing Tel Aviv
- 11 April, 1794 (11 Nissan, 5554): rabi moshe ben nahman yahrzeit
- 15 April, 1946 (14 Nissan, 5706): Rav Moshe Avigdor Amiel-yertziet
- 16 April, 1921 (18 Nissan, 5682): Established-Hapoel hamizrachi
- 18 April, 1949 (19 Nissan, 5709): Meir Bar-Ilan-yertziet
- 19 April, 1950 (2 Iyar, 5710): Operation Ezra and Nehemiah
- 19 April, 1943 (14 Nissan, 5703): Warsaw Ghetto Uprising
Ver mais Eventos Histórico por data
The chanichim will understand the importance of giving to others not only when it’s comfortable and easy for them but also when it’s hard and they need to sacrifice of ourselves for others.
|Idade: 14-17||13077 Views||Vista|
A fun game for all ages for Shabbat or chol
Theme: Standing up against the odds
|Idade: 5-90||5156 Views||Vista|
|Idade: 10-18||1926 Views||Vista|
This activity may be done on a weekly basis, or once at the end of the trip to recall places and experiences. In class or community, this is a useful review exercise.
|Idade: 10-18||3372 Views||Vista|
Objective: The chanichim will realize the complexity and the different sides of the issue of who is a real Zionist. Namely, that an American sending money to support the State of Israel, though important, today may not be considered by everyone to be a real Zionist.
|Idade: 8-14||3803 Views||Vista|
biblical discourse for all the festivals of the year
This site is built to allow leaders to share programmes and also to act as an archive of programmes that have been written previously. The site includes programmes on: jewis identity, Zionism, alyiah, israel and games
Articles, Information, Songs and Activities about Lag BaOmer