- 6 January, 1983 (21 Tevet, 5743): establshed-Neve Dekalim
- 9 January, 1935 (5 Shvat, 5695): Kibutz Hadati movement was estarblished
- 16 January, 1948 (5 Shvat, 5708): Lamed He the convoy of the 35 brave soldiers that were on their way to Gush Etzion
- 17 January, 1991 (2 Shvat, 5751): Operation Desert Storm in Iraq started
- 20 January, 1998 (22 Tevet, 5758): Zvulun Hammer - Aזלשרש
- 20 January, 1917 (26 Tevet, 5677): Avshalom Feinberg from NILI was killed
- 21 January, 1882 (1 Shvat, 5642): Establish of bilu movement
- 27 January, 1945 (13 Shvat, 5705): The International Holocaust Remembrance Day
Ver mais Eventos Histórico por data
Show the history of people trying to destroy the Jews, and how we must trust Hashem to protect us as He always has
|Idade: 8-12||4123 Views||Vista|
|Idade: 10-18||2158 Views||Vista|
1. Slavery in
2. What is true slavery and freedom?
3. The impact slavery in
Egypt continues to have on us.
|Idade: 6-13||7445 Views||Vista|
|Idade: 13-17||2244 Views||Vista|
In this peula we are going to simulate a chalutz’s attempt to live in
Israel in the 1800’s. The kids will face the same trials and tribulations that the early settlers felt, and they will have to deal with those situations.
|Idade: 10-12||3097 Views||Vista|
A Jewish children's learning network
A kit for marking 60 years Kristallnacht which include - Peulot, presentations, videos, Dvar Tora, etc., in Hebrew and English