- 3 July, 1976 (5 Tamuz, 5736): Operation Antebe
- 16 July, 2008 (13 Tamuz, 5768): the return of Ehud Goldwaser and Eldad Regev
- 18 July, 1947 (1 Av, 5707): Aliyah Bet-arriving To Israel
- 22 July, 1920 (7 Av, 5680): Keren Hayesod-established
- 25 July, 1572 (5 Av, 5332): Ha'Ari Hakdosh
- 28 July, 1885 (16 Av, 5645): Moses Montefiore-yertziet
Intro: In our last shiurim, we focused on Yehoshua. Now, we will move onto Shoftim, and compare it to Yehoshua. We will also outline the two themes in this Perek which will continue throughout Sefer Shoftim.
Lack of leadership – manhigut
Failure of Am Israel to kick out the other nations in
Israel (hitnachalut- settling the land) – which leads to them worshipping avodah zara, as they are then influenced by those nations.
Lack of unity among the shevatim - achdut. They act as separate nations and not as one cohesive unit.
(1) The chanichim will see the failures and lack of leadership of the Shoftim generation by contrasting the first two perakim of Shoftim to parallels in Sefer Yehoshua.
(2) The chanichim will realize the issues created due to Bnei Israel not taking initiative to finish conquering the land and kick out the avodah zara worshipping nations.
|Idade: 12-15||5381 Views||Vista|
ANALIZAR LOS ELEMENTOS BASICOS COLECTIVOS. LA COMUNICACION, EL APORTE PERSONAL, Y LA ACTITUD DE COLABORACION DE LOS MIEMBROS DE UN GRUPO.
RELACIONAR ESTA TECNICA CON EL CONCEPTO DE TZEDAKA, QUE PROVIENE DE LA PALABRA TZEDEK, JUSTICIA.
IMPLICANCIA COMO MITZVA, DONDE SE DESTACA LA IMPORTANCIA DEL “DAR Y RECIBIR”, AMOR Y CONTRIBUCION.
RELACIONAR CON LO SIGUIENTE: “JUSTICIA, JUSTICIA, PERSEGUIRAS”
|Idade: 10-25||2682 Views||Vista|