- 1 December, 1973 (6 Kislev, 5734): David Ben-Gurion-yahrzeit
- 11 December, 2005 (9 Kislev, 5766): prof' Yisrael Robert John Aumann-nobel price
- 12 December, 1995 (19 Kislev, 5756): Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria-yertziet
- 16 December, 1922 (26 Kislev, 5683): Eliezer Ben Yehuda-yertziet
- 17 December, 1937 (13 Tevet, 5698): hazofe-becoming a daily newspaper
- 27 December, 2008 (30 Kislev, 5769): 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict
- 28 December, 5763 (23 Tevet, 2002): Noam Apter in Yeshivat Otniel
- 29 December, 1901 (19 Tevet, 5662): established-Jewish National Fund
- 31 December, 1888 (27 Tevet, 5649): Samson Raphael Hirsch-passed away
Ver mais Eventos Histórico por data
to get the chanichim to begin to get involved and interested (on their own accord) in Israeli politics
|Idade: 14-17||10987 Views||Vista|
|Idade: 1-50||3844 Views||Vista|
Goals: To refresh the chanichim's memory about Tu B'Shvat
|Idade: 8-12||6091 Views||Vista|
The purpose of the peulah is to make chanichim sensitive to and aware of the messages of Yom HaZikaron. While Yom HaZikaron is a very emotional day, this peulah has been kept relatively light because it is designed for snif.
|Idade: 8-13||3142 Views||Vista|
Goal: This week is a hard week to have a peula connected with parsha because it mostly talks about korbanot... however with a little creativity nothing is too hard.
|Idade: 6-12||9683 Views||Vista|
a site full of fun activities and games for all festivals. There are activities for shabbat, Birchot Hashachar, learning the alef-bet and more. You could also find a summary for this week's Parsha and colour pictures of the Parsha.
The Judaism site
Divrey Torah, Parashat Shavua and articles.
Information and updates according to the jewish calendar