- 3 July, 1976 (5 Tamuz, 5736): Operation Antebe
- 16 July, 2008 (13 Tamuz, 5768): the return of Ehud Goldwaser and Eldad Regev
- 18 July, 1947 (1 Av, 5707): Aliyah Bet-arriving To Israel
- 22 July, 1920 (7 Av, 5680): Keren Hayesod-established
- 25 July, 1572 (5 Av, 5332): Ha'Ari Hakdosh
- 28 July, 1885 (16 Av, 5645): Moses Montefiore-yertziet
1) -The Chanich will understand the connection between the trust placed on a person and that person’s mission.
2) - The chanich will understand that taking responsibility follows giving responsibility, and what are the borders of responsibility.
3) - An understanding of what is social responsibility, and that its derivative is social action!
|Idade: 6-13||3358 Views||Vista|
A peula with this theme does not present a difficult concept for chanichim to take in. But there should be more depth to it that just “being nice to each other” games. Snif should end with a feeling of caring about other people.
But such a peula could work on several levels – dealing with the following:
i. Our responsibilities towards our friends
ii. Our responsibilities towards those people we know or know about who are less fortunate than ourselves (e.g. the elderly)
iii. Our responsibilities to less fortunate Jews in other parts of the world
|Idade: 9-11||4567 Views||Vista|