- 1 December, 1973 (6 Kislev, 5734): David Ben-Gurion-yahrzeit
- 11 December, 2005 (9 Kislev, 5766): prof' Yisrael Robert John Aumann-nobel price
- 12 December, 1995 (19 Kislev, 5756): Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria-yertziet
- 16 December, 1922 (26 Kislev, 5683): Eliezer Ben Yehuda-yertziet
- 17 December, 1937 (13 Tevet, 5698): hazofe-becoming a daily newspaper
- 27 December, 2008 (30 Kislev, 5769): 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict
- 28 December, 5763 (23 Tevet, 2002): Noam Apter in Yeshivat Otniel
- 29 December, 1901 (19 Tevet, 5662): established-Jewish National Fund
- 31 December, 1888 (27 Tevet, 5649): Samson Raphael Hirsch-passed away
Ver mais Eventos Histórico por data
Goal: the Chanichim should understand that real freedom doesn’t mean doing whatever you want and having no physical limits. The real freedom is about controlling yourself in a way that makes your soul and spirit free.
|Idade: 12-18||6118 Views||Vista|
Situarlo al janij en la realidad, haciéndole ver las diferentes Situaciones que hoy se presentan a la hora de hacer Alia.
|Idade: 8-19||4555 Views||Vista|
Goals: Bringing the “chanich/a” to be aware of his /her qualities, characters and distinguish between his/her negative and positive qualities; understanding the meaning of the concept "Cheshbon-Nefesh” and it's importance.
|Idade: 12-16||11463 Views||Vista|
That the chanichot should appreciate that Tefillah is an important part in our relationship with Hashem, and that when we daven, and during our lives, Hashem is right there in front of us
|Idade: 12-14||6492 Views||Vista|
התיאור הדמיוני על יחסנו לחגיגות המאה למדינה עשוי לתת חומר למחשבה על יחסנו אליה היום
|Idade: 15-30||9444 Views||Vista|
Some writings of Rav Kook in English
AMIT enables Israel's youth to realize their potential and strengthens Israeli society by educating and nurturing children from diverse backgrounds within a framework of academic excellence, religious values and Zionist ideals. The site has many activities and games which help educate the children.