O tamanho do grupo: 5-30
Tempo estimado: 15 minutos
Baixe este arquivo (28 KB)
Será que você baixar esse arquivo e você tem algo para compartilhar?
Este é o lugar!
- What month does rosh hashana fall in? (elul)
- What month does yom kippur fall in (tishrei)
- True or false – we blow the shofer EVEN if rosh hashana falls on shabbat
- What is the last prayer service that we do on yom kippur called?
- What are the 10 yemei teshuva and when are they?
- True or False, sefardim say slichot starting with the 1st day of elul
- Name something that we do special in elul that we don’t do the rest of the year in davening
- What is tashlich?
- The 13 midot of hashem is the main part of slichot, name one of them
- T or F – Hashem told moshe that whenever the jews say the 13 midot of Hashem, they will be forgiven
- Why do we did apples in honey?
- Name a food we eat special on rosh hashana
- Why do some ppl eat fishes heads on rosh hashana? (so that we should be like “heads”, important, in the new year and not like tails).
- What animal does a shofar come from? (ram)
- What story in tanach is the shofar supposed to remind us of (who else had something to do with a ram)
- Name 1 of the 3 parts of the rosh hashana shmoneh esreh (malchuyot, shofarot, zichronot)
- Make the correct sound of shvarim
- Make the correct sound of teruah
- Make the correct sound of tekiah shvarim teruah
- How many times do we blow the shofar on rosh hashana – (100)
- Who got swallowed up by a whale in tanach? (yonah)
- Do we read his story on rosh hashana or yom kippur? (y”k)
- When do we start fasting for y”k, the nite b4 or the morning of? (nite before)
- What color are u supposed to wear on y”k?
- what are kaparot?
- what can u use for kaparot (chicken or money)
- how many seeds do ppl say that a rimon/pomegranate has?
- name a greeting u would say to someone if u met them on rosh hashana morning?
- what fast day is rite after rosh hashana?
- what does teshuvah mean in English?
- True or false, we blow the shofar after davening for the whole month of elul?
» Todas > Festivais Judaicos > Rosh Hashana
» Todas > Festivais Judaicos > Yom Kippur - O dia do perdao