- 1 December, 1973 (6 Kislev, 5734): David Ben-Gurion-yahrzeit
- 11 December, 2005 (9 Kislev, 5766): prof' Yisrael Robert John Aumann-nobel price
- 12 December, 1995 (19 Kislev, 5756): Rabbi Moshe Zvi Neria-yertziet
- 16 December, 1922 (26 Kislev, 5683): Eliezer Ben Yehuda-yertziet
- 17 December, 1937 (13 Tevet, 5698): hazofe-becoming a daily newspaper
- 27 December, 2008 (30 Kislev, 5769): 2008–2009 Israel–Gaza conflict
- 28 December, 5763 (23 Tevet, 2002): Noam Apter in Yeshivat Otniel
- 29 December, 1901 (19 Tevet, 5662): established-Jewish National Fund
- 31 December, 1888 (27 Tevet, 5649): Samson Raphael Hirsch-passed away
OBJETIVO: SI QUEDA CLARO QUE RECIBIMOS 3 VECES AL DIA A D’S POR MEDIO DE LAS TEFILOT, TAMBIEN DEBEMOS ACEPTAR QUE EL NOS DIO UNA TORA CON MITZVOT Y LEYES PARA CUMPLIR A DIARIO. NUESTRO OBJETIVO ES ENTONCES,QUE EL JANIJ COMPRENDA QUE SI ACEPTAMOS A D’S, TAMBIEN ACEPTAMOS SU TORA
|Alder: 5-25||2440 visningar||Visa|
Divide the players into two teams, and each team into two parts. Each part of a team stands in opposite corners (see diagram). Each 1/2 team is given two messages to shout to its other half. At the signal both teams begin to shout their messages. The first team to relay all of its messages to the other half of its team wins.
Hint: Try to make up messages that have repetitive sounds (i.e. Mickey Mouse is a louse).
|Alder: 10-18||2400 visningar||Visa|