- 6 January, 1983 (21 Tevet, 5743): establshed-Neve Dekalim
- 9 January, 1935 (5 Shvat, 5695): Kibutz Hadati movement was estarblished
- 16 January, 1948 (5 Shvat, 5708): Lamed He the convoy of the 35 brave soldiers that were on their way to Gush Etzion
- 17 January, 1991 (2 Shvat, 5751): Operation Desert Storm in Iraq started
- 20 January, 1998 (22 Tevet, 5758): Zvulun Hammer - Aזלשרש
- 20 January, 1917 (26 Tevet, 5677): Avshalom Feinberg from NILI was killed
- 21 January, 1882 (1 Shvat, 5642): Establish of bilu movement
- 27 January, 1945 (13 Shvat, 5705): The International Holocaust Remembrance Day
EN LA BNEI TENEMOS NUESTROS PROPIOS CODIGOS Y FORMAS DE DE COMUNICARNOS, QUE ENTRE OTRAS COSAS NOS DIFERENCIAN DE OTRAS TNUOT O PEULOT DE SHABAT A LA TARDE . Y NOS MUESTRAN ORGANIZADOS Y RESPONSABLES. PARA QUE QUERRAMOS MAS A LA TNUA ES IMPORTANTE QUE SEPAMOS COMO FUNCIONA.
|Alder: 5-25||2628 visningar||Visa|
Goal: To discuss why our tnua is named after Rabbi Akiva, to review the meaning
behind Bnei Akiva rites and rituals.
Peulah: You know your kvutza (e.g. whether they are active, contemplative, etc.) – select ONE of these peulot and adapt it as appropriate. You may be able to get through both peulot but more likely, one will take up the majority of your time, and you do want to save some time for going through and explaining the “rites” and “rituals”
|Alder: 10-16||8857 visningar||Visa|