- 2 October, 1941 (11 Tishrei, 5702): Menahem Ussishkin-yertziet
- 6 October, 1973 (10 Tishrei, 5734): yom kippur war
- 9 October, 1994 (4 Cheshvan, 5755): sergeant nachshon wachsman-kidnapped
- 16 October, 1874 (5 Cheshvan, 5635): Zvi Hirsch Kalischer-yertziet
- 16 October, 1986 (13 Tishrei, 5747): Ron Arad-captured
- 17 October, 2001 (30 Tishrei, 5762): Rehavam Ze'evi-killed
- 29 October, 1956 (24 Cheshvan, 5717): Mivtza Kadesh
a jewish theme to the sounds of muzic.
Mottie is a yeshiva bochur who is too tzioni for his yeshiva.
The rosh yeshiva sends him out to teach yehadut and hebrew to a family, so that Mottie can try and find himself.
Mottie goes to the family who’s father passed away a fews years ago and since then the family hasn’t been very obserevant ( or tzioni). The mother runs a very strict and the kids don’t really have a life.
Mottie brings music, happiness, yehadut and tzionut back into the house, and brings the mother closer to her children.
Mottie doesn’t realize that he falls in love with the oldest daughter, who thinks she’s in love with the mailman.
She realizes that the mailman is a chauvanistic pig and doesn’t respect her. He is also a firm believer that everything will be ok and that there is no need to leave Austria.
Aliza realizes that the mailman is not for her and seeks comfort from Moshe, not realizing that they are falling in love with each other.
|Alder: 10-30||3542 visningar||Visa|