- 6 January, 1983 (21 Tevet, 5743): establshed-Neve Dekalim
- 9 January, 1935 (5 Shvat, 5695): Kibutz Hadati movement was estarblished
- 16 January, 1948 (5 Shvat, 5708): Lamed He the convoy of the 35 brave soldiers that were on their way to Gush Etzion
- 17 January, 1991 (2 Shvat, 5751): Operation Desert Storm in Iraq started
- 20 January, 1998 (22 Tevet, 5758): Zvulun Hammer - Aזלשרש
- 20 January, 1917 (26 Tevet, 5677): Avshalom Feinberg from NILI was killed
- 21 January, 1882 (1 Shvat, 5642): Establish of bilu movement
- 27 January, 1945 (13 Shvat, 5705): The International Holocaust Remembrance Day
1. To show the chanichim that they have already been taught certain stereotypes about other groups within Judaism.2. To try to understand the truth behind these stereotypes and to focus on positives aspects of other groups so that we can better relate to them.
|Alder: 7-12||6818 visningar||Visa|
To discuss the philosophy of working with non-religious Jews in order to achieve certain goals by finding a common basis with them. (Respect them even if we don't agree with them - tolerance). Working from within to affect change instead of ghettoizing ourselves from the outside world.
|Alder: 14-17||2553 visningar||Visa|