- 6 January, 1983 (21 Tevet, 5743): establshed-Neve Dekalim
- 9 January, 1935 (5 Shvat, 5695): Kibutz Hadati movement was estarblished
- 16 January, 1948 (5 Shvat, 5708): Lamed He the convoy of the 35 brave soldiers that were on their way to Gush Etzion
- 17 January, 1991 (2 Shvat, 5751): Operation Desert Storm in Iraq started
- 20 January, 1998 (22 Tevet, 5758): Zvulun Hammer - Aזלשרש
- 20 January, 1917 (26 Tevet, 5677): Avshalom Feinberg from NILI was killed
- 21 January, 1882 (1 Shvat, 5642): Establish of bilu movement
- 27 January, 1945 (13 Shvat, 5705): The International Holocaust Remembrance Day
View additional History Events by date
Al finalizar la actividad los janijim comprenderan la importancia, las cualidades y los tipos de lideres que hay.
|Alder: 16-25||594 visningar||Visa|
|Alder: 12-15||6476 visningar||Visa|
1. To learn about the mitzvah of Pidyon Shevuyim
2. To think about the 8 Israeli MIAs
3. To consider what we can do to help the MIAs and fulfill the mitzvah of Pidyon Shevuyim
|Alder: 12-13||6646 visningar||Visa|
|Alder: 10-100||17570 visningar||Visa|
|Alder: 10-18||2734 visningar||Visa|
Stories songs articles presentations short movies information activities and work sheets about "Lag Baomer" "Sfirat Haomer" Bonfires Rabbi Akiva and Bar Kochva
kef kef kef
This website has been created to enable youth groups from around the world to have a central place in which to store, collect and share games. The goal of the games is to unify the children. Examles for games; beat it, samurai, concentration and more.
AMIT enables Israel's youth to realize their potential and strengthens Israeli society by educating and nurturing children from diverse backgrounds within a framework of academic excellence, religious values and Zionist ideals. The site has many activities and games which help educate the children.
Links to other sites about holidayes